Transporter – 1TB
Find success in binary options market with a trading robot
Binary options are a form of trading that attracted a lot of attention in last decade. This meant that many new and inexperienced traders to this rather simple trading system and many of them failed to make any money. This prompted the creation of software that would help less experienced people to make a profit in this market.
Lintech Ltd– A ticket to wealth
Fintech Ltd is one of a few programs that aren’t a scam and that works as it is advertised. It’s a simple auto trading robot that finds viable trades and informs you about them. It makes manual chart reviews and trend research obsolete as it does all of that without your intervention.
You got two options on dealing with this software, and the best way to see what are your options is to watch the introductory video on the homepage of the site.
Approve trades or let the robot do all of the work
One way to trade with Fintech Ltd is to allow it to do all of the work, including the actual trading. This is a so-called fully automated trading, and you don’t have to do anything but watch as money pours into your account.
The other way involves the software finding trades through analysis of various aspects of the market and presenting them to you. You have the right to either accept or refuse a trade that the robot finds. Either of these two options is viable, and it all comes down to whether you want to be involved in trading or not.
Share, access, and protect up to a full terabyte of data with the 1TB Transporter. That’s enough space for 1000 HD movies, 200,000 songs, or 500,000 photos. Unlike the cloud, it’s completely private with unlimited sharing and no subscription fees, ever.
With Transporter you can:
- Share storage with all your computers: Easily consolidate all of your movies, music, photos and important documents in one place and give access to anyone you want.
- Make use of the storage you already have: Chances are you already have USB drives gathering dust in a drawer. Let Transporter Sync turn storage you aren’t currently using into your own personal cloud.
- Easily set up and find on your network: Set up is a snap. Connect Sync to your router and plug in any USB external drive, and in just a few minutes your Mac or Windows computers will automatically find your Transporter Sync.
- Access on the go: Now you can access your entire photo library, video and music collection, and important documents from your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone.
- Keep things completely private with no recurring fees: Everything you store on Transporter Sync is completely private.
Operating System Support.
- Mac OS® X 10.7+
- Windows 7 SP1 & Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Apple iOS 5.1 and higher
- Android 4.0 and higher
Optional Wireless Adapter:
If you wish to use Transporter’s WiFi capability, the following TP-Link wireless adapter is supported: TP-LINK TL-WN823N
Please note: we highly recommend a direct connection to your router via Gigabit Ethernet for optimal performance.
What’s in the box?
Transporter, (1) 1TB 2.5” SATA HDD, Power Supply, Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Guide
One (1) year hardware warranty (excludes disk drive)
Disk drive warranty provided by manufacturer
Please note we CANNOT ship to a P.O. Box