Transporter – (No Drive): FREE Shipping
Quit your job and start working from home
Leaving a job is a major step in every person’s life, you will give up your security and monthly income. One the other hand, you won’t have to spend your time stuck in the office from 9 to 5, and you can start a new business that will fulfill all your needs. Over the years, the Internet community has developed in such manner that you can find any type of job and start working from home. Here’s what you can do if your current doesn’t sound too appealing anymore.
If you are skilled with computers, and you are familiar with correspondence and business administration, or if you have a talent for writing, in no time you will find an online job. These types of jobs are usually paid well, and you will be able to support yourselves. You will have a great time organizing yourself without additional pressure from your boss or coworkers.
Binary option trading
Many people quit their jobs to start trading binary options. You can do it at any time and everywhere, as long as you have access to the internet and computer. Find reliable and trustworthy brokers, such as HB Swiss and invest your money.
There is no better feeling than knowing that you are a business owner. If you got tired of other people bossing your around, think about investing your money into something that will bring you a profit. You don’t have to open a big company, start from small business, which will be able to support you and your family.
Transporter is a private cloud storage solution for remote access, file sharing, off-site backup of your valuable files from anywhere in the world. By choosing the drive-less option, you maintain the flexibility of choosing the capacity you need and the drive manufacturer you trust.
With Transporter you can:
- Share storage with all your computers: Easily consolidate all of your movies, music, photos and important documents in one place and give access to anyone you want.
- Easily set up and find on your network: Set up is a snap. Insert a 2.5″ Serial ATA (SATA II) into your Transporter. Connect Transporter to your router and plug in any USB external drive, and in just a few minutes your Mac or Windows computers will automatically find your Transporter.
- Access on the go: Now you can access your entire photo library, video and music collection, and important documents from your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone.
- Keep things completely private with no recurring fees: Everything you store on Transporter is completely private.
Operating System Support:
- Mac OS® X 10.7+
- Windows 7 SP1 & Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Apple iOS 5.1 and higher
- Android 4.0 and higher
The Transporter is a Serial ATA (SATA II) device, so Transporter works with most recently manufactured 2.5″ SATA hard drives, commonly known as mobile, laptop, or notebook drives.
- SATA II, SATA-300, SATA 3Gb/s (Rev 2.0 SATA)
- SATA III, SATA-600, SATA 6Gb/s (Rev 3.0 SATA, backwards compatible)
- Minimum disk capacity: 160GB
- Drive thickness: 7mm, 9.5mm, 12.5mm, and 15mm
This makes Transporter one of the few consumer electronic devices that can physically accommodate 2TB 2.5″ mobile hard drives.
Optional Wireless Adapter:
If you wish to use Transporter’s WiFi capability, the following TP-Link wireless adapter is supported: TP-LINK TL-WN823N
Please note: we highly recommend a direct connection to your router via Gigabit Ethernet for optimal performance.
What’s in the box?
Transporter, Power Supply, Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Guide
One (1) year hardware warranty (excludes disk drive)
Disk drive warranty provided by manufacturer
Please note we CANNOT ship to a P.O. Box