Transporter Sync: FREE Shipping
Three simple ways to increase your profit
All the time people are trying to find the ways on how to grow their profit and make more money. This isn’t something that can happen overnight because you need to invest a lot of time and dedication. Business owners often make mistakes when they solely focus on revenue and expenses and in this process, they tend to neglect many important factors. If you want to see a bigger profit, make sure to follow the steps below.
Try to attract new clients
This is a process where you try to attract the new customers to your business. If 10 out of 20 prospects who come to your premises end up buying your products or hire your services, then you are heading towards success. Later you can increase that number from 10 to 15, in this way you will increase your profit and at the same time improve your business environment.
This is one of the most important steps towards bigger revenue. If you manage to convert interested prospects into paying customers, then you will double up your selling. You need to pay attention to every aspect of your business; your personnel needs to be able to make this conversing, whether they are talking with a potential client over the phone or in person.
Start investing in binary options
Binary options have become popular in the recent year, and many business owners try their luck with them. Additional income is always welcome. You invest your money with one of the successful brokers or try The Brit Method.
Gone are the days of files scattered across your computers and digital devices, say goodbye to moving data around, deleting files to free up space, or searching through thumb drives. Transporter Sync changes the way you store, access and protect your photos, music, videos and documents by allowing your digital devices to work together as one device.
With Transporter Sync you can:
- Share storage with all your computers: Easily consolidate all of your movies, music, photos and important documents in one place and give access to anyone you want.
- Make use of the storage you already have: Chances are you already have USB drives gathering dust in a drawer. Let Transporter Sync turn storage you aren’t currently using into your own personal cloud.
- Easily set up and find on your network: Set up is a snap. Connect Sync to your router and plug in any USB external drive, and in just a few minutes your Mac or Windows computers will automatically find your Transporter Sync.
- Access on the go: Now you can access your entire photo library, video and music collection, and important documents from your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone.
- Keep things completely private with no recurring fees: Everything you store on Transporter Sync is completely private.
What’s in the box
Transporter Sync, Ethernet cable, AC power adapter and Installation Guide. USB drive sold separately.
- Mac OS® X 10.7+
- Windows 7 SP1 & Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Apple iOS 5.1 and higher
- Android 4.0 and higher
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1x USB 2.0 port for external drive
Any USB 2.0 / 3.0 external hard drive (sold separately)
One (1) year standard hardware warranty
Please note we CANNOT ship to a P.O. Box